- Beauty Packaging - Formerly Cosmetic Packaging & Design
- Covering all types of packaging, Beauty Packaging is published for executives involved in the personal care, cosmetic and fragrance industry.
Visit BeautyPackaging.com »
- Coatings World
- Coatings World is directed at industry personnel throughout the world concerned with developing and manufacturing paints, coatings, adhesives and sealants. Our staff-written feature articles and news items provide information on new technologies, production and marketing aspects of the worldwide paint and coatings industry.
Visit CoatingsWorld.com »
- Contract Pharma
- In 2006, CONTRACT PHARMA enters its 7th
year in publication. Since its launch in October
1999, CONTRACT PHARMA has become the
premier global publication for the Pharmaceutical
and Biopharmaceutical outsourcing industry. In
2006, CONTRACT PHARMA will continue its
mission to provide the Pharmaceutical and
Biopharmaceutical industry with the most up-to-date
news, outsourcing information, business trends,
commentary, and viewpoints from industry leaders.
As the industry continues to evolve, the distinctions
between Pharma and Biopharma have blurred. Only
one magazine surveys this changing
landscape and helps its readers
manage this new terrain.
From the biggest of Big Pharma to the newest
“virtual” Biopharma companies, CONTRACT PHARMA covers
all the bases. Readers of CONTRACT PHARMA gain access to the
knowledge and perspective they need to stay on top of the ever-changing
Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical world, while our advertisers receive the ideal
platform to reach industry decision-makers. CONTRACT PHARMA will maintain its
focused coverage on outsourcing and contract services,
from discovery to the marketplace. This editorial formula,
combined with our value-added advertising services program,
makes CONTRACT PHARMA the number one
advertising choice in this lucrative market. CONTRACT PHARMA devotes more editorial
coverage to contract services and outsourcing
than any other publication.
CONTRACT PHARMA is the advertising market share leader for
contract services and outsourcing providers to the
Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industries.
Visit ContractPharma.com »
- Covering soaps, detergents, cosmetics & toiletries, waxes and polishes, insecticides, aerosols and related chemical specialties, HAPPI is published monthly throughout the year for people involved in the personal care, household, industrial and institutional fields.
Visit Happi.com »
- Ink World
- When ink industry professionals want the latest news and information, they turn to Ink World. Ink World is the most widely read source for ink news, providing in-depth information on development, manufacture and sale of all lithographic, flexographic, gravure, radiation-cured, letterpress and specialty inks, coatings and allied products. In the pages of Ink World, top company officials discuss their thoughts about the industry. Reports on developments affecting printers and suppliers of ink companies are also covered.
Ink World continues to be the only global magazine serving the ink market to have independently audited circulation. Ink World's readership continues to expand, with more than 6,700 readers receiving Ink World each month. AD-Q studies show that 91 percent of the people responding to the survey have influence on purchasing. AD-Q also reported that on average, every reader of Ink World passes the magazine on to two other colleagues, making for an estimated readership of more than 20,000.
Visit InkWorldMagazine.com »
- Label & Narrow Web
- Label & Narrow Web is the major source of information and education for the narrow web segment of converting and printing. Each issue contains useful and penetrating articles on matters of primary interest to the label and narrow web professional. From technical innovation and marketing trends to product development, Label & Narrow Web examines the critical topics that affect narrow web markets internationally.
Launched in 1996, Label & Narrow Web is published eight times a year and has a circulation of more than 11,000. Subscribers include owners of converting companies, as well as management, technical and prepress specialists, and sales and marketing managers.
Visit LabelAndNarrowWeb.com »
- MedicalDeviceNow.com has been expanded and improved to deliver more detailed and targeted technical information for the medical device manufacturing industry. MedicalDeviceNow.com provides timely editorial content and unique technical articles, in addition to robust and strategic marketing opportunities. New features include: enhanced company profiles and product/service releases, breaking news, sector-specific knowledge centers, expert columns, market data, editorials, videos, industry events, webinars, and an intuitive, searchable Buyer’s Guide with more than 1,000 product and service entries.
Our priority at MedicalDeviceNow.com is to provide an information center for manufacturers of medical devices—from OEMs to contract manufacturers and service providers—specifically targeting design engineers, research and development, and QA/QC medical device manufacturing professionals. The new website enhances our commitment to the industry and provides a platform to offer the most current tools for the Web-savvy user.
Visit MedicalDeviceNow.com »
- Medical Product Outsourcing
- MEDICAL PRODUCT OUTSOURCING is the only global magazine dedicated to the growing trend of medical device and in-vitro diagnostics outsource manufacturing. Our in-depth coverage includes comprehensive feature articles, industry news, trends and other developments pertinent to the CM-OEM relationship. Medical Product Outsourcing examines the increasingly complex and demanding requirements of managing outsourcing partnerships.
From regulatory mandates to market shifts to legal concerns, each issue is filled with relevant information to help device manufacturers and their vendors stay informed about the industry.
Visit MPO-Mag.com »
- Nonwovens Industry
- NONWOVENS INDUSTRY is the only monthly trade magazine dedicated to the worldwide business of nonwovens. For more than 30 years, the magazine has tracked the growth of the nonwovens industry through years of changes, technology, evolution and market development. No other magazine has been around for as long or covered as much of the global nonwovens business. Our outstanding editorial staff follows industry trends and issues, conducts market surveys and technology updates and tracks the latest nonwovens news around the globe, as it happens. We also attend every major nonwovens industry trade show and conference.
Visit Nonwovens-Industry.com »
- Nutraceuticals World
- Nutraceuticals World publishes 10 regular issues (January/February, March, April, May, June, July/August, September, October, November, December), and a Company Capabilities directory. Our priority is to serve the manufacturers of dietary supplements, functional foods and nutritional beverages.
We cover market and technology developments, dissect regulatory issues and provide international perspectives unique to the supplement, food and beverage market. The major ingredient/product trends we frequently highlight include antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, herbs and botanicals, nutrition bars, nutraceutical beverages and functional foods. In addition, some of the health areas we focus on are weight loss, diabetes, heart health and eye health. The goal is to provide Nutraceuticals World readers with the most comprehensive information relevant to their product development, marketing and business needs.
Visit NutraceuticalsWorld.com »
- Orthopedic Design & Technology
- Rodman Publishing is proud to introduce Orthopedic Design & Technology, a new
publication devoted to the design and manufacturing of orthopedic products,
with in-depth articles on design trends, materials selection and manufacturing
technology. Editorial content includes staff-written and industry-supplied features
focused on market trends and technological advances and developments in this
fast-growing market segment. Departments and columns will also discuss new products
and services, industry news, insights from orthopedic manufacturers and suppliers plus
other pertinent topics. Orthopedic Design & Technology's 7,500-subscriber circulation
will be a vital link for industry advertisers to reach decision makers at key orthopedic
Visit ODTMag.com »
- Printed Electronics Now is an online publication devoted to the fast growing field of electronic products created through the printing process, an emerging industry that promises to revolutionize the methods in which electronic components and systems are manufactured.
As our name indicates, printed electronics is happening now, and will continue to be a major force in electronics now and into the future. Printed electronics means that electronic circuits and components – even the intelligent chips themselves – can literally be printed in place on a variety of substrates, over areas both large and small. They can be flexible and they can be inexpensive, which opens up many new opportunities in a wealth of markets.
Printed electronics covers solar cells, batteries, displays, sensors, medical devices, military equipment, and much more. In the near future, the world will be treated to displays on packages, on pharmaceuticals that remind users when to take the drugs, more advanced electronic readers, flexible dashboard displays in vehicles, printed solar panels, and disposable devices that promise to revolutionize medical testing.
Because the industry is embryonic, the need for the timely dissemination of information is critical. That’s the role of Printed Electronics Now.
Visit PrintedElectronicsNow.com »
- Pharma Bio & Ingredients
- The global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry is a $500 billion a year business that includes large pharmaceutical companies, biopharmaceutical companies, specialty pharmaceutical companies and generics manufacturers. While they all hold a unique position in the market, they increasingly share many of the same goals and activities when it comes to product development.
Despite this convergence of R&D requirements, the industry has lacked a global magazine that serves the pressing needs of the formulating chemist—until now. Rodman Publishing presents Pharma & Bio Ingredients, a new and much-needed magazine devoted exclusively to the formulation needs of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical chemist.
Visit PharmaBioIngredients.com »